- to feel your legs
- to be grateful that you can
- to be healthy
- to see scenic spots
- to sweat your balls off and get that sexy “glow”
- to hate yourself for doing it and then feel accomplished when you did
- to feel like you’re on Baywatch - just in fastmo
- to feel like you’re in any movie/tv show/vid where you get an awesome background soundtrack
- to get ready for the zombie apocalypse
- seriously though, those World War Z zombies weren’t fucking around
- to live longer
- to live better
- to race
- to be happy
- to beat your personal best
- to push yourself
- to make new running friends
- to casually jog past that hottie you’ve been eyeing, looking kinda gross but knowing he’s like, damnnn, she runs? imma buy that bitch some sneakers. bitches love sneakers.
- to be hardcore
- (cuz if you run you’re hardcore)
- to complete a 5k
- to complete a 10k
- to complete a 20k
- to complete a half-marathon
- to complete a full marathon
- to complete the totally-obsessed-with-marathons-now-girl-or-boy status
- to be stronger
- to be able to eat more
- like so much more
- like holy fuck i can eat so much fucking food why the fuck isnt my mouth bigger time to get a mouth widener machine thing shtick mabob
- but like, all in moderation
- so when people say, i hate running, you can be like, yo i love that shit
- or if you hate it, you can be like, yo me too
- *bonding* boom you’re welcome
- to look hot
- cuz running makes you look hot
- like you’re face gets super red and people are like, are you overheated?
- to feel free
- AND BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK DOESNT WANNA RUN LIKE THIS???
I either get them from Alnatura, Spielberger or the ones in the yellow package from Koelln :)
Being vegetarian is not hard at all here! You can find nuts, lentils, seeds, et cetera in every supermarket and most of them also sell tofu and other meat replacements, soy milk, other plant milks, soy yogurt, soy cream. There are organic supermarkets all over Germany and they have a huge variety of vegan/vegetarian groceries.
Most restaurants have at least one vegetarian option on their menu and even if they don’t you can still ask for something without meat.
I never have any troubles! :)
Nein, nutritional yeast ist Nährhefe. Trockenhefe ist Hefe in einer anderen Form, aber ich glaube nicht, dass man damit die Soße machen kann :/
You can find my recipe on my recipe page :) can’t link you to it as I am on my phone!
Hey! I’m happy to hear you discovered the joy of running. It really is one of the best ways to relieve stress and to feel great about yourself.
You need to be sure you are exercising for your health and happiness, not to burn calories or to feel in control. Running every day is a lot and you should set yourself a limit. Tell yourself you won’t run more than two or three times a week for ~30 minutes and stick to it!
I also made sure to run different routes nearly every time so I wouldn’t be able to compare my runs and obsess over it.
Don’t run so you can eat more, but eat more so you are able to run! Your body needs more fuel when you exercise, otherwise you might get sick, injured or lose weight again/not get your period back anytime soon.
I would keep the intensity and volume pretty low and only increase once you feel better mentally. And always be honest with your therapist! x